Image Map

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful week!


Whew! This has been a whirlwind week. It started last Thursday with D.'s birthday and the arrival of my two sisters. Friday we had a field trip with Aubrey's class to the Mayfield Dairy and a birthday celebration for all the May birthdays at my mom and dad's. Saturday we went shopping and hung out together all day. We also had a fun night of Catchphrase the music edition. Let's just say that Leah and I know each other's musical knowledge very well.


Sunday was Mother's Day, and we all went to church together. It was so nice to have us all together. They give out awards for moms and our church and our family racked up! Mom won for having the most children/grandchildren present. I won for having the youngest baby present. And Beth won for having travelled the farthest distance to be there. Leah didn't win anything, but we shared our roses with her. We then had lunch at our house, which was great.


Monday and Tuesday were full of fun and laughter also. Leah and Jay left on Monday, and I took Beth to the airport yesterday. It is so quiet around here now. I love having my sisters with me. I wish I lived in the time when families lived right by each other on the homestead. I hate it when they leave. Aubrey is apparently taking after me by crying when our family leaves, because he gets upset whenever anyone leaves. I used to cry every time I would leave them, so I know how he feels. Yesterday he told Beth before she left, "I miss you already!" It melted her heart.


I love you sisters! Thanks for visiting!

No comments :