Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, D!


Yesterday was D.'s birthday. He is now in his mid-thirties. I can say that because I'm a year younger than him. (which I love) I am so thankful for what a wonderful man D. is. He is a great husband and a fantastic father. I am so blessed to have him as mine. Birthdays are such good times to remember how grateful we are to have special people in our lives. I'm sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, but I wanted him to know I didn't forget him or any of you to miss telling him happy belated birthday.


But anyway, the whole Higgins clan minus Hal came over last night for a birthday dinner for D. We grilled out and ate way too much, but we had a good time. D. and Aubrey both wanted a Super Soaker for their birthdays, so that's what Aubrey gave his daddy. The kids were so excited and ready to play with it right then. Aubrey's birthday is next weekend so another soaker is on the way, and watch out if you're anywhere around because I have a feeling there will be water flying!

No comments :