Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pictures!




Ok, those of you who have already ventured over here told me that you would like pictures, pictures and more pictures. I will try to fulfill your wishes as much as possible. I thought I would post a couple of pics from the park, where both Aubrey and Mallory had such a good time. (Note, Aubrey's hat - it's his current favorite. I'm a little concerned about his fashion sense.) I'm also posting an Easter picture of all of us. It's in front of the cross at church, which is a wonderful tradition at our church. The church family brings fresh flowers Easter morning which are place on the cross. After the service we all go out and have a prayer, then sing Because He Lives. I love it. Mallory looks like she has a flower wreath on, but it's just her bow and the flowers behind us. She loves being outside, as you can probably tell from the pictures. She loves going out to get the mail with me. It's so cute how she starts giggling when we walk out of the house. Her brother is the same way. I don't know where they get it from!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! D. was referring to me about the spelling thing wasn't he! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Did you get permission from the photographer to publish this picture? I also see that he was not give credit for the photo.

Jill said...

So fun! I really like Aubrey's hat. Makes me think that he and Jameson have something in common...crazy hats (did you see Jameson's lighting mcqueen fishing cap?)

Read HS's blog post today...too funny about the pledge!