Image Map

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Let's Go Jackets!


Today is the Georgia Tech Spring Game. Although we didn't go, I thought we would celebrate by posting a picture of our future Jacket. Aubrey is already a die-hard Yellow Jacket fan. He wears his jersey whenever he can (he has it on today), and points out Georgia stickers on cars and says,"Look, Daddy, yuck!" The other day, he got all of his GaTech gear out and put it on. He was so cute I had to take a picture. Here he is and here's to a better fall this year for the Jackets!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey! I finally got on and had to leave a comment! It looks great and I will have to check it out often! Tell Aubrey that Hayden has to be a Yellow Jacket fan with him --- Sissy is trying to turn him into a Bulldog. I will absolutely cry if he does!
GO JACKETS!

Jill said...

message from Jameson..."Oh cool".