Image Map

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I don't like to think of what happened on Good Friday. It's hard. It's almost unfathomable. I was listening to this song Sweetly Broken the other day, and it chokes me up every time I hear it. When I found it on youtube it was almost too much. I like the original Jeremy Riddle version the best, but when you watch this while you listen to the words, it's really amazing. If it weren't for the crucifixion, there wouldn't be a resurrection and we wouldn't have everlasting life with our Saviour. It's Friday, but Sunday is coming! Don't forget to turn my music off on the right side of the page first!

2 comments :

kriswalls said...

We must have been on the same page this Firday! I agree with you as well. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.

Courtney Walsh said...

Wonderful reminder. I hope you had a blessed Easter!