Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Music Monday (and success!)

Ok, before I get to Music Monday, I have to tell you that not only did we catch one mouse last night, we caught 2 mice!!! Excuse the exclamation points, but you have no idea how excited I am! Especially since Sunday morning I found all the peanut butter eaten off the snap traps again. I felt defeated. But a little cheese and we are in business. Thank you for indulging me on my mouse rants this week.

Onto Music Monday.
You all have probably heard of Jamie Grace. She's everywhere on Christian radio right now. She is a fun girl who loves Jesus and is cool while doing everything! I love everything by her. Her song "God Girl" is my ring tone right now and it says how I feel.

I'm a God girl, that's who I be
From the top of my head to the soles of my feet
No I can't deny it, wouldn't even try
I'm your girl in a crazy world.

That's what you hear when my cell phone rings and I hope it's what you see when you look at my life.




No comments :