Image Map

Monday, August 18, 2008

Whoooo is that man?


Those of you who know my dad know that he loves to laugh and have a good time. He also loves to play jokes on unsuspecting victims! He got this hat, glasses and teeth and uses them when he's with friends and family. He has fooled even his closest friends with this disguise. When he and my mom went on a cruise with my Uncle Jon and Aunt Karen he showed up at their cabin with it on and my Aunt Karen answered the door. When she saw him she almost fainted because it scared her so bad. That wasn't funny, but usually people really get a good laugh from his change in appearance. This is the kind of thing that I want to remember about my Dad forever. His love of laughter and jokes is such a big part of who he is and why we love him so much. So I made this layout to remember this guy, whoever he is! Love you Dad!

2 comments :

Jill said...

AWESOME layout Sarah. You are such a great artist!!!

Kim said...

I love this layout. You're so creative. I need to be braver about doing one picture layouts. I did get 375 prints from shutterfly yesterday, I guess I'll get started!