Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Monday - In the End

One of the things I struggle with understanding most in my life is when things aren't fair or just.  I am one of those people who thinks right should always win, good things should always happen to good people and those who do wrong should pay for it.  Of course, this flies in the face of the reason Jesus came to earth.  If all of this happened, we wouldn't need him.  Still, I struggle with understanding when bad things happen to "good" people and good things happen to "bad" people.  I remind myself though that in the end, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.  It's one of those things that helps me just let go of it.  Do y'all have verses or promises that help you with your struggles?  I can just say, "Well, one day they will know and I will understand" and I can move on.  

So for this reason, this song by Natalie Grant just hit home with me.  In the end, everything be all right!  No tears, no pain, no misunderstandings.  Every single person from kings to paupers will bow and proclaim Jesus as Lord.  What a day that will be!  



No comments :