Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Study

I briefly told you about starting the new study from Good Morning Girls.  I have been going for 3 days now and am loving it. It is so amazing to really dig in and study one book of the Bible.  The last study I did was Beth Moore's study on the book of James, and I felt the same way about it.


We are in the book of Colossians.  My group was started by my very dear friend Jill, and is comprised of women in several different states.  I think overall there are 11,000 women worldwide doing this study at this time.  That is awesome.  We are only through the first few verses, but already I am learning.  The message of the book of Colossians is hope.  Faith and love come from hope.  We as believers have hope that the world doesn't have.  This should produce faith and love in abundance.  Today the Good Morning Girls posted this picture.


And so far, that is what we have learned.  The early church swept through the world because the first believers showed such faith and love the hope was evident.  Convicting and exciting all at the same time.  I'm linking up and loving this study!

No comments :