Image Map

Friday, January 7, 2011

Total shallowness

Just a quick post to see if any of you know about this? I saw an advertisement for the Invisibelt in a magazine I believe and thought, "That is a great idea!" Then I went Christmas shopping at a gift shop in Oakwood that I love, Nest Feathers, and I saw it! I was so excited. It works. It keeps your pants up while you are wearing a shirt untucked, but there is no bulge like there would be from a regular belt bucklet. Anyway, I thought I would pass it along to my friends as a PSA. Consider it my Random Act of Kindness today. ;)

2 comments :

Jill said...

thanks for the reminder...off to order one now!

Kelley said...

I have that problem almost daily (bluge from belt buckle)! Thank you! I am going to look for one here!

Kelley Anderson