Aloha! We are back from Hawaii and very sleepy! I am embarassed to admit this, but I didn't get out of bed today till about 9:45! The kids are actually still sleeping right now at 10:15. I know it will just take us a couple of days to get back to normal. (whatever that is!) I will post pics of our trip in a day or two. I haven't loaded them onto my computer yet, but I will. We had a great time, but I am a firm believer that there is no place like home. So check back in a couple of days and I will have them on here.
For today, I was tagged by Heather to write 7 random things about myself! Heather was in my class at Big Picture Scrapbooking and is very crafty, so check out her 7 things and her fun blog. Here you go:
1. I can't wait to vote! I look forward to it every time I get the chance to vote, even in local elections. I am so proud to be able to do my American duty. If you haven't voted, please, please do. (but only if you are going to vote like me, otherwise you can skip it!) (: Just kidding!
2. I love candy. Those of you who know me well, know that, but D. makes fun of me b/c I have stashes usually around the house!
3. I can move my ears. I'm hoping at least one of my children will also be able to since it is a genetic trait.
4. Saturdays in the fall are my favorite days in the whole year. College football just makes me so excited! With that I have to say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS! They did it and did it well this weekend against the Dawgs. Now I don't have to listen to the Dawg fans again for another year. And I love the cool weather and beautiful trees. Just everything.
5. I really am not a beach person. I don't really like the sand and hotness. I would rather be at the lake or the mountains. It's not the being outdoors, just mostly the sand I think.
6. I lead a book club for women at my church. We read Christian fiction. The best book I have read lately is The Shack. If you haven't read it, run, don't walk to the bookstore or hop on to amazon. com and get it. It is life-changing. Fabulous.
7. I don't like to cook, but I love to bake. I don't know why.
Now I have to tag 7 of my friends! Here you are, you have been tagged!
Ok, there you have it! Now we can learn 7 random things about you.