Image Map

Monday, May 25, 2009

Whatsa happening hot stuff?

(Title taken from the movie Sixteen Candles, which was one of me and my sister's faves from back in the day. We still quote that movie!)

So, we have had a lot going on in the past week or so. I thought I'd give you a run down on each family member.
Here goes:
Aubrey - turned five, had a wonderful party, learned how to ride his bike without training wheels (that was big), graduated from pre-school (sniff, sniff) and had his last day yesterday.






Mallory - is just full of preciousness still - of course she's full of sassiness already too - she is constantly trying to get into Aubrey's Legos (of which there are literally thousands in our house now) and wants to be outside all the time, is obsessed with babies and dogs, and also loves hiding in our closet -which is the pic to the right





D. - just got the bid for the site work for our new high school - this means he will be very busy this summer - he has also been working really hard in our garden, and taught Aubrey how to ride his bike
Me - just keeping all of us going and getting us where we are supposed to be - i have gotten a little scrapping done, but not nearly as much as i'd like, working outside a lot in our yard and the garden (it's coming along beautifully!), drowning in laundry and legos seems to be my mantra these past few weeks






Callie (can't forget our little guard dog) - she's busy keeping us safe from fierce groundhogs and getting us calls from the neighbors about her annoying behavior (yeah, i loved that one)





I had my friend Jill take Aubrey's five year pictures since she is just starting her own photography business. I wasn't prepared for how much I was going to love them. They are awesome! I am so excited for Jill because I know if all of hers are this good, she is going to do really well with her business. Check them out here. You will love them! Of course her subject matter was pretty fab too.

The most exciting news is this - We are going to the beach on Sunday for a week! Woo hoo! I can't wait. We are all looking forward to it so much. I'll be MIA on here for awhile, but will be back with lots of fun pics I'm sure. See you after I'm tan and relaxed!













1 comment :

Unknown said...

i love that quote and that movie!!!! ha ha ha! and when he says "oh sexy girlfriend!"....i think that's what he said....now i wanna watch it!