Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Slowly but surely



Well, we're getting there. Slowly but surely. Life with a dog, that is. I think I am having the hardest time adjusting, but that's probably because I'm here most of the time. Callie is a wonderful dog, and the kids both love her. I actually do too. It's just the housetraining that gets to me at times. It is very similar to having a newborn. I know most of you reading this are shaking your heads and saying, "We tried to tell you Sarah, but you wouldn't listen." Well, I hear you loud and clear now!


Other than that, we are all doing fine. Just the normal day to day stuff of life going on. Aubrey is almost finished with pre-school, which we will miss this summer. He loves school.


I had my first steering team meeting for MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers) yesterday, and I am really excited. My friend Nancy and I are going to be the Creative Activities leaders next year, and you know that is right up my alley. MOPS has been wonderful for me this year. I have met new friends, and God has shown me lots through our meetings. I think next year is going to be so much fun.


I thought I would show you all what I came into the other day. I was outside with Callie, and Aubrey came out to tell me that Mallory was awake from her nap. I said ok, and came in a few minutes later. I found them both in Mallory's crib. Aubrey was making her laugh so hard. They were so cute in their jammies that I thought you would like to see them.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! You will need to frame that so in a couple of years when they are arguing you will have that precious picture to look back on! I can't wait to squeeze them soon!

Jill said...

So cute...Jameson said he wanted to go there and snuggle with them!

Kathy Stroud Cashion said...

What precious pics of the children.
Higgins Hullaballoo is wonderful.
you can check out my blog at:
www.kathyschronicles.blogspot.com