Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

Music Monday -Page CXVI

I can't remember how I found out about Page CXVI, but for those of you who love hymns, you will love them.  Their mission is to make hymns known and loved.  They have changed them up a bit, with a little retro vibe,  but they still contain the same rich lyrics that make hymns so beloved.  I know that many churches have quit singing hymns, but some of the lyrics are so powerful.  It breaks my heart that we might pass these by.  This hymn is one of my favorites, and the lyrics are amazing.  I think it is perfect for this time of Lent.  How Deep the Father's Love For Us. His love is so deep, and so perfect.  Listen and let the words sink in and wrap around you as you imagine our Father's deep, deep love.  
 Also, check out Page CXVI.  You will love them!