Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday

Today I started a new Bible study on the book of Colossians.  I am doing it online with the Good Morning Girls.  I am so excited about it.  There isn't a local study right now that fit into my schedule, so I am so thankful for the internet and the ability to still study God's Word even though I can't physically go to a study.  

Today my song for Music Monday is Ever Lifting by Christy Nockels.  I have loved Christy's voice and music since her days in Watermark, and am loving the music she is doing by herself now.  This song has become a fun favorite for me, but the words are so good too.  I chose it today because the study I am starting is just one way the Lord lifts me up.  He is so, so good and so faithful to keep us lifted if we let Him.  

I will be back tomorrow (ish) to share pictures of the wedding we were in this weekend.  So special and so much fun!


No comments :