Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Music Monday

Music Monday is back from it's long summer's break.  I first heard of Andrew Peterson when his song Dancing in the Minefields came out.  It is a sweet song about being married and loving each other through the years.  So I was extra interested when I heard this song.  It is called Rest Easy and it speaks to me so strongly.  The lyrics say, 

You don't have to work so hard,
You can rest easy.
You don't have to prove yourself, 
You're already mine.  

The verses are powerful too.  I hope it speaks to you the way it does to me.  Reminding us that we can't do any more or any less to make God love us and accept us.  We're already His!  Doesn't that just make you want to cry with thanksgiving?



Andrew had a contest for a video for this song and this was the winning video.  You may need a kleenex nearby.  I did.

No comments :