Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Post!

So, I'm starting this blog - not because I think I have so much to say, but because I thought some of you who are not nearby might like to keep up with our family somehow instead of waiting on me to send you pictures! I hope that this will be a fun way to do that. I'll try to keep it updated regularly, but you know me. It may not quite happen the way I plan. I hope to see you here often! Please comment and let me know what you think! Love to you all.


2 comments :

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogging world...happy you're here! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You said you were going to change "just"! I think it should read a Christian mother and wife with a strange fettish for scrapbooking. I stay especially busy with my children, scrapbooking about every sneeze and cleaning bathrooms. Doesn't that have a better ring to it?!